SUBSCRIBE TO NEWSLETTER OF ALBERGO DIFFUSO LAGO DI BARCIS AND DOLOMITI FRIULANE
With your registration you consent to the processing of your data
Information on article 13 of Legislative Decree 30.06.2003 n. 196 of the Italian Law - Code regarding the protection of personal data -
The information gathered will only be used for sending promotional events newsletter, offers and to make known its business.
The data will be processed using computerized tools and methods aimed at ensuring the confidentiality, integrity and availability, in accordance with the provisions of the D.Lgs.196 / 03 in relation to the minimum security measures for the treatment of personal data pursuant to articles 31-36, as well as Appendix "B" of the same Decree.
The holder of personal data is "Albergo Diffuso Lago di Barcis e Dolomiti Friulane", against whom the interested party may exercise his rights under Art. 7 of Legislative Decree no. 196/03, listed below:
- Obtain confirmation of whether or not personal data concerning him, even if not yet recorded, and their communication in intelligible form;
- Obtain the indication of personal data, the purposes and methods of treatment, the logic applied in case of treatment with the aid of electronic instruments, the identification of the owner, of the managers and the designated representative pursuant 'Article 5, paragraph 2 of Legislative Decree no. 196/03, the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the State, managers or agents ;
- Obtain updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data, deletion, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including those whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
- Obtain certification that the operations referred to in paragraph 3 above) have been notified, also as regards their content, to those to whom the data were communicated or disclosed, except if this proves impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate to the protected right;
- Object, in whole or in part, for legitimate reasons, the processing of personal data concerning him, if pertinent to the purpose of collection, as well as to the processing of personal data for purposes of sending advertising materials or direct selling or for carrying out market research or commercial communications.